Google
 

Sunday 29 April 2007

Junk Food & Six Packs

I find that when i have nothing better to do i tend to eat. Whats really aggravating is opening the fridge door to find that there's literally nothing that is edible or within it best-before date. Of course if I've got nothing better to do, you'd think id go shopping, but no, i don't think this way. Also, after leaving uni, I've really stopped cooking... well i never really started cooking when i was at uni, but that doesn't matter now. What matters is that I'm eating more junk food than ever before, and NO, chocolate or ice-cream is not classed as junk, and who ever says otherwise is Blasphemous!

So, to stop my 147 pounds and size 30 waist turning rapidly into 170 and 38, I've 'decided' to join the local gym. Aren't i good!? Well i will be when i actually join. Currently I'm envisioning wash-board abs with my pectoralis major muscles clearly defined and biceps/triceps well toned. Oh and don't forget the butt and legs. OK, yes all the above will never happen, but I've got to aim high! I've also 'decided' to go swimming as well. Maybe 'go' is the wrong word, i think 'learn' is better. My last swimming experience left me nearly dead, with two lungs full of chlorine tasting water... even though i could stand up on my toes in the deep end. I'm also going to invest in some goggles, not the ones you have to spit in, the other type. That way may contact lenses won't slip out of my eyes and render me blind, clever huh! When it happens I'll post a picture of my six-pack... umm don't expect it anytime this decade... but it will happen... .

2 comments:

Nic said...

haha, i remember the swimming incident. didn't you make friends with some old women? haha.

Estrellas said...

yep some grannies are nice... you can never have too many friends lol!