Google
 

Wednesday 25 April 2007

Discombobulated & Accidental Farts

Who the hell is Tom Jones & what the heck is a bell-end or a muff-diver for that matter?!? Yet again i was the 'innocent kid' at work, who apparently has no 'life experience'. I know for a fact that they were laughing at me and not with me, since i wasn't laughing at all. I was more discombobulated than anything else. Of course i don't take these things seriously... how can you when your work-colleagues look at you in shock and disbelief to then keel over with laughter and let out an accidental fart! However, one advantage is that my little bubble of thought is steadily expanding and one day it will burst and I'll no longer be as naive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard of Tom Jones, but I can't name a single song by him to save my life. Don't worry about them laughing at you for not knowing about old people... just remind them next time of how old they are for knowing that kind of shit!

Thanks for the link! I'll add you to my blogroll!

Nic said...

lol, sorry, clearly in our educating you at 223, we missed some things out.
discombobulated - good word.

Estrellas said...

It’s my favourite word ever! Don't think 3 yrs was enough to be honest, so don't blame yourself lol!

And Adam, thanks, but one of them was a 22yr old lol... must have old parents.