Google
 

Sunday 29 April 2007

Sinister Grannies

Life at home is still kinda dull... well i suppose i can't expect it to be all glitter like Justin T's or umm... (god i can't think of another male celebrity!) ... Paris Hilton.

Had a picnic and got lost in the maze for half an hour at the local park. Embarrassing when you realise it’s suppose to be for kids and even worst when you get caught cheating, climbing over the 2 metre fence covered in nettles! So itching all over, I finally decided to play in the sand pit with my baby nephew. I promptly decided it’d be fun to bury him in the sand, shoulder deep, didn’t want the poor guy to suffocate. Finishing my proudly made hole in the ground, I turned round to ask him if he was ready to get buried, but he was no-where to be found…! Instead, I came face-to-face with a 6 year old girl with an excited look in her eyes and who promptly spun round and said, “Grandma can I get buried?”, and then indicated to me. I swear, if looks could kill, my ashes would have been picked up by the wind and scattered around the park there and then. Didn’t realise old grannies could be so sinister looking! With my hole in the ground left behind, I retreated back to the family with the continuing glare from the old granny eating a new hole in my back.

Having written this post, I’ve come to the realisation that, being resorted to writing about old grannies, your life cannot get more dreary… how pathetic!

1 comment:

Nic said...

Actually it sounds highly entertaining! Hehe. I miss yooooooou!
Kirst is making brownies, that is the extent of the excitement in this house.