Google
 

Tuesday 26 June 2007

That Chocolate High

I feel stuffed and utterly fat after scoffing 400g of Cadbury Fruit & Nut within the past hour, but also happily satisfied and content with my brain buzzing! I keep telling myself that I'll get up and do some form of exercise to burn it all off... but I'm still on that chocolate high.

Two months and a bit now till i start med school and all the headachy stuff like loans and accommodation applications forms are all kinda sorted, although i did have problems getting a student account with Halifax. I've never been in debt with banks or overdrawn... i like my statements to be printed in black ink, and yet i get refused a student account due to credit rating... HELLO, i want a current account not a silly credit card, besides I am a student... what do they expect lol!

I'm getting to that state where work is becoming frighteningly comfortable. I suppose I'm getting into a routine and ... well, accepting work as apart of life, just as iv accepted the two grey hairs i found on my head the other day. But the fact that i found another one today, probably shows i haven't truly comes to terms with it, since the stress and horror of finding the first few probably caused the latest culprit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm I hope that you're not getting too high off chocolate and still remember that you have a blog to run! Anyway, looking forward to new material from you!

Estrellas said...

lol well the chocolate high is always follwed by that sickly feeling of too much sugar in the system, counter-acting any feeling of happiness... but its always worth it!