Google
 

Saturday 2 June 2007

Campus Allocations

For the past few days I've eagerly been waiting for my campus allocation letter from my med school. As the med school is split between two campuses, it randomly allocates us one 'base' campus, although technically we're part of both. Well I'm getting impatient, i wanna know already! Other people have already received their letters, but I'm gonna have to wait a tad bit longer...ahh why didn't i just ring yesterday... uhh, probably cause i was too lazy to do so....

Once I've discovered which campus I've been allocated i can begin to sort out the accommodation, how exciting huh! Well it'd mean I'm that one step closer to moving out of this house! Strange thing is, although it was antagonizingly annoying living with mum & dad, I've kinda become comfortable here and i seriously think I'd miss them, well i suppose I'd be back for Xmas and other holidays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the fall publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=google earth pro 4.2.205.5730 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the black methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg