Google
 

Friday 18 May 2007

Crippled

I'd like to say that Barbara broke or Cindy wouldn't work and hence the reason why i haven't blogged lately, but i ain't named my PC yet and the way its going i probably won't get a chance, before it dies and goes to PC heaven, although it deserves to go to PC hell for being such a bitch lately! Hijacked my bro PC for the mo, although i hate using it since his room is such a mess, i practically feel dirty breathing the air in it. Therefore I'm gonna keep this nice and short...
just pray my PC comes back to life very soon, i feel as though iv lost a limb, crippled with no walking stick and no chance of making it back to the care home without my hip giving out... if only i had a zimmer-frame, at least i think thats what you call them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good guys,Good article~~






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
###############################################
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^
Welcome to my WEBSTOR
THERE ARE MANY GOOD AND cheaper goods
web: www.rolex8.com
MAIL:rolex8shop@hotmail.com
MSN:rolex8shop@hotmail.com